valium 10 mg (Diazepam Tablets) buy genuine
$210.00 – $350.00
Delivery 1-3 days
valium 10 mg (Diazepam Tablets)
You should not use Valium if you are allergic to diazepam or similar medicines (Klonopin, Xanax, and others), or if you have myasthenia gravis, severe liver disease, narrow-angle glaucoma, a severe breathing problem, or sleep apnea.
Engraved on tablets:
2 mg—2 VALIUM (front) ROCHE (twice on scored side)
5 mg—5 VALIUM (front) ROCHE (twice on scored side)
10 mg—10 VALIUM (front) ROCHE (twice on scored side)
How should I take valium 10 mg ?
- Take valium10 mg exactly as your healthcare provider tells you to take it. Your healthcare provider will tell you how much VALIUM to take and when to take it.
- Talk to your healthcare provider about slowly stopping VALIUM to avoid withdrawal symptoms.
- If you take too much VALIUM, call your healthcare provider or go to the nearest hospital emergency room.
What are the possible side effects of valium Diazepam 10 mg ?
VALIUM diazepam 10 mg may cause serious side effects, including:
- See “What is the most important information I should know about VALIUM diazepam 10 mg ?”
- Seizures. Taking valium 10 mg with other medicines used to treat epilepsy can cause an increase in the number or severity of grand mal seizures.
- Withdrawal symptoms. You may have withdrawal symptoms if you stop taking valium Diazepam 10 mg suddenly. Withdrawal symptoms can be serious and include seizures. Mild withdrawal symptoms include a depressed mood and trouble sleeping. Talk to your healthcare provider about slowly stopping valium 10mg to avoid withdrawal symptoms.
How should I store valium 10mg?
- Store valium 10mg in a tightly closed container between 68°F to 77°F (20°C to 25°C) and out of the light.
- Keep valium 10 mg and all medicines out of the reach of children.
500 pills, 1000 pills